Here are a few of the services I provide as a narrative design consultant:
- review game design documents, vertical slices and prototypes
- run on-site ideation workshops with studios
- create initial narrative designs, world, and setting concepts
- find suitable writers for a project and help build a team
- work with multiple stakeholders on projects with complex IP requirements
- collaborate with and train writers from non-interactive backgrounds
- give creative direction to artists
- work with engineers to develop tooling for procedural interactive content, or build that tooling myself
- build white-label IP tie-in experiences for television shows and magazines and for advertising purposes
If you’d like to discuss a project, please get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org.
I was part of an all-day workshop with the Victoria & Albert Museum to develop content for the DesignPlayDisrupt exhibition. I was absolutely delighted with the quality of the results and proud to be part of its development even in a small way.